There are two major types of breast cancer in men. Namely, ductal carcinoma, and invasive lobular carcinoma. This cancer starts in the cells that form the glands.
Ductal carcinoma: This cancer starts in the milk ducts. This ductal carcinoma was the most common cause of upper breast cancer.
Also Read: Healthy Recipes For Energy During Fasting ..
Lobular carcinoma: This cancer starts in the glands that produce the regime. These lobules are so small in men’s breast tissue that it is rare for men to get this type of cancer.
Other types of breast cancer found in men include Paget’s disease of the nipple, inflammatory breast cancer. But these are rarely seen.
Warning Science ..
Symptoms of the disease do not appear when the cancer is minor or treatable. The disease is characterized by thickening of the breast tissue, painless lump, red skin on the breast, scaling, and dimples when pressed. The disease can be detected if the nipple is red, if the nipple has gone inside, or if there is any discharge from the nipple.
It is imperative to see a doctor immediately if you notice any lump when you put your finger on your breast and turn it round. Doctors diagnose cancer cells through tissue samples collected by biopsy. The disease is then diagnosed by nipple discharge, mammogram, and ultrasound.
Also Read: Chapati, Rice .. Which is better for weight loss …
Risk Factors ..
Men over the age of sixty have a higher risk of developing breast cancer. Other Factors,
1. Exposure to Estrogen – Taking estrogen – related drugs also increases the risk. For example, drugs used for hormone replacement therapy for prostate cancer. Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco, lack of physical activity, and obesity can also increase estrogen levels.
2. Family History – Genes from parents also increase the risk of breast cancer in some men.
3. Liver Disease – Liver disorders such as cirrhosis degrade male hormones and increase female hormones. As a result, the risk of breast cancer increases.
Before treating breast cancer, one considers the stage of the cancer and the state of health. These treatments usually include surgery. Surgery removes the tumor and the breast tissue surrounding the tumor. Male breast cancer is treated in the same way as female breast cancer.
In surgery ..
* Mastectomy – This process removes the nipple, areola, and entire breast tissue.
* Sentinel lymph node biopsy – This process identifies the lymph nodes. Cancer usually begins to spread through these nodes. If these cells do not appear, it is possible that the cancer has not spread from the breast tissue to other parts of the body.
Also Read: Yoga Impressions That Control Sugar ..
Common therapies for patient knowledge and consultation include radiation and systemic therapy. Systemic therapy includes biologic, chemo, and hormone therapies. In this process anti-cancer drugs are given either orally or by ivy. Before the patient undergoes surgery, the tumor is destroyed or reduced by radiation.
Note: These details are provided by health experts and studies. This article is just for your understanding. The best way is to consult a doctor if you have any minor health problem. Can notice.