The state government is alert about the bird flu attack again in the country and has also issued an alert regarding this. Not only India, the bird flu virus has started wreaking havoc in many countries of Europe, in view of which the Indian government has also become fully conscious.
Broken havoc in japan
According to an information, bird flu is spreading rapidly in Japan these days and this time it can be estimated from the fact that before this, in 2010, about 18 lakh chickens during the bird flu by the Government of Japan. Had killed it, but this time around 23 lakh chickens have been slaughtered so far. It is being told that about eight Japanese states are currently under the flu.
Bird flu virus is also contagious like Kovid
The virus, spread by this virus called avian influenza, is so deadly that it spreads rapidly to humans as well as animals and birds and leads to death in a few days. The bird flu virus is caused by the H5N1 virus and the main cause is avian influenza virus. The virus spreads rapidly mainly in birds. Bird flu virus too Kovid is contagious. However, this chicken, duck, peacock, chicken are rapidly infected by it. It is not that it is just dangerous for birds, it also infects humans. Avian influenza virus also damages human respiratory system like corona virus.
Symptoms of bird flu
Symptoms of bird flu infection appear in a few days. This shows the effect of this vires early than Kovid. Let us know what are the symptoms that can be used to identify whether a person is infected with bird flu virus or not.
- Not able to breathe fully.
- Having a cough.
- Kapha formation and accumulation.
- Feeling of vomiting.
- Body numbness with fever.
- Pain in the body.
- Tiredness on working a little.
- Stomach ache.
Bird flu complications
- Pneumonia due to frequent colds and runny nose.
- Eye irritation and watery problem.
- Not breathing
- Kidney failure due to bird flu infection.
- Not having proper heart rate, which creates a risk of cardiac arrest.
Take these precautions to avoid
- Do not keep pet birds at home
- Presently, do not shop for meat from open market or small places.
- To avoid infection Wash and sanitize hands continuously.
- Avoid contact with birds.
- If you notice the effects of bird flu virus, take medicine immediately on medical advice within 48 hours.