Marigold Hair Mask: Be it a woman or a man, everyone desires thick and good hair. But due to bad lifestyle, pollution, dust, junk food and use of chemical based shampoos, hair problems have become common. Some’s hair is breaking wildly, some are troubled by dandruff, some’s hair is getting dry and rough. In such a situation, if you want to get rid of all these problems, then we are going to tell you a very special hair treatment. Neither any chemical is used in this nor your money is spent in it. Apply hair mask of marigold flowers in your hair. These are full of medicinal properties, which nourish the scalp and make the hair thick. Get rid of infection. The problem of dandruff goes away. Let us know how to make a hair mask with marigold flowers.
How to make a hair mask with marigold flowers
- To make a hair mask with flowers, first separate its petals.
- After cleaning the petals, grind them in a grinder to make a smooth paste.
- Now in this paste Mix a little amla powder and aloe vera gel.
- The marigold flower mixture is ready, now comb the hair and divide the hair into different parts.
- Apply this paste Apply to scalp and hair ends and let it dry thoroughly..
- After 10 to 15 minutes wash hair with normal water and apply some coconut oil.
- Week It is possible to get rid of your hair problem by using this pack once in a while.
Another way to make hair mask
- First of all, separate the petals of the marigold flowers and grind them in a mixer to make a paste.
- Now grate or chop the gooseberry and make a paste.
- Dried Mix the powder prepared from hibiscus flowers in a bowl.
- Put the paste of marigold flowers and amla in the bowl and mix well.
- To prepare a hair mask, a Make a fine paste.
- Add some water as required. The hair mask is ready to use.
- Using this hair mask helps to get rid of split ends.
- Lost hair shine can come back.
- Hair mask usage Doing this also helps to get rid of dandruff problem.
- This hair mask also helps in making hair long and thick.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in the article, do consult a doctor or related expert.
Read also: < a title ="Not one or two but these 15 symptoms are a sign of increasing blood sugar level... Ignoring may be heavy" href ="https://www.abplive.com/lifestyle/health/what-are-the-symptoms-of-high-blood-sugar-level-how-to-handle-high-blood-sugar-level-2369615" target="_self">Not one or two but these 15 symptoms are signs of increasing blood sugar level… Ignoring may be heavy
Get the more latest Health information updates