Samsung On January 14, Unpacked will launch the Galaxy S21 series at the 2021 event. The company will launch Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus and Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphones under the new Galaxy S21 series. The South Korean company has started taking pre-orders for Galaxy S21 devices. For pre-booking customers, the company will provide a free cover of Rs 3,849.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is the first phone to be launched under the company’s S-series that will come with the S-Pen. So far, the S-Pen has only come with the Galaxy Note and Tab series.
- How to pre-order Galaxy S21 series devices
- Interested people Samsung India e-store www.samsung.com or Samsung Go to the Shop App.
- Here users have to enter basic details such as name, mobile number, email and pincode.
- After entering the required details, Samsung India will give users the option to pre-reserve the device.
- After clicking on the Pre-Reserve Now button, the next Galaxy VIP Pass will appear in the cart.
- Customers will get a welcome email with steps to receive VIP pass.
- To complete the reservation process, customers have to pay Rs. 2 thousand.
- These Rs 2000 will be adjusted in the price of the device itself.
Customers can cancel the VIP Pass at any time before using it and can take a full refund. As we said earlier, customers will get a free phone worth Rs 3,849 for the upcoming Galaxy flagship phone on pre-booking. This option to pre-book the Galaxy S21 series will be available till January 14.
Let us know that in a recent report, it was claimed that customers will get SmartTag and Galaxy Buds Live free on pre-ordering Samsung Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21 Plus. There are reports of a Galaxy SmartTag and Galaxy Buds Pro free on pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Let us know that the phones of the Galaxy S21 series will be launched at the Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event on 14 January. This event will start at 8.30 pm Indian time and its livestreaming will be on Samsung.com.