The Bombay High Court has given two days relief to the Bollywood actor in the alleged illegal construction case. High Court till 13 January Sonu Sood
The BMC has banned any action by the BMC. Let the BMC accuse Sonu Sood of converting the six-storey residential building in Juhu into a hotel. After this, Sonu Sood had filed an application in the Bombay High Court challenging the notice issued by BMC. Now the Bombay High Court Court has ordered BMC not to take any action in this matter till 13 January.
Sonu Sood, in his petition filed in court last week through his lawyer, said that he had not done any illegal or unauthorized construction in the six-storey Shaktisagar building. He has not made any such change in the building for which permission of BMC is required. Only those changes have been made which are allowed under the Maharashtra Regional and Town Planning (MRTP) Act.
In 2020, a notice was issued to Sonu Sood by BMC. He moved the civil court against this notice but refused to grant him interim relief there. After this, Sonu Sood approached the Bombay High Court.
Please tell that BMC had complained to Juhu police in this case on January 4. In this complaint, it was told that Sonu Sood has converted the Shaktisagar building which is a residential building into a hotel without permission. The BMC has requested the police to take action on Sonu Sood under the Maharashtra Region and Town Planning (MRTP) Act.