Actor Saif Ali Khan and Arjun Kapoor head to Jaisalmer with cast and crew for the final schedule of ‘Bhoot Police’ | Arjun and Saif arrive in Jaisalmer with the entire team for the final shoot of ‘Bhoot Police’, the remaining 25% of the film will be shot here

Fed up with Ads? Install Dainik Bhaskar app for news without ads

23 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Actors Saif Ali Khan and Arjun Kapoor have reached Jaisalmer for the final shoot of their upcoming horror-comedy film ‘Bhoot Police’. On Thursday, Arjun shared a photo from the flight with the entire team of ‘Bhoot Police’ on social media. In the photo, Arjun-Saif can be seen with the cast and crew of ‘Bhoot Police’.

The remaining 25% of the film will be shot in Jaisalmer
Reportedly, the shooting of ‘Bhoot Police’ is almost 75% completed. After the lockdown, the film was shot in Dharamshala and Dalhousie amidst a coronavirus epidemic. Now the remaining 25% of the film will be shot in Jaisalmer. 180 people from this film’s unit have arrived in Jaisalmer in a Boeing aircraft. The entire unit has stayed in a private hotel on Kuldhara Road. Shooting of Akshay Kumar’s upcoming film ‘Bachchan Pandey’ is also going on in Jaisalmer. The entire unit of this film has been staying in Jaisalmer for many days.

Apart from Saif-Arjun, Yami Gautam, Jacqueline Fernandes, Javed Jaffrey are also playing important roles in ‘Bhoot Police’. Ramesh Taurani and Akshai Puri are the producers of this film. The film is being produced under the direction of Pawan Kripalani.