Steel Authority of India Limited has issued notification for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee. According to the released notification, a total of 245 posts of Management Trainee will be recruited. Candidates who want to apply for this vacancy SAIL Jobs The application form has to be filled by visiting the official website- sail.co.in. Online applications are being taken for this vacancy only. Before applying, go to the website and check the notification.
The application process for this vacancy released by SAIL Limited has started from 03 November 2022. Candidates have been given time till 23 November 2022 to apply in this. Online applications are being taken for this vacancy. To apply in this, fill the application form with the steps given below.
How to Apply for SAIL Job 2022
- To fill the application form, first of all go to the official website sail.co.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of Latest Jobs.
- After this click on the link of Sail MTT Management Trainee Technician Through GATE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online.
- Now register by filling the details asked on the next page.
- You can fill the application form with the help of registration number.
- Now submit the application fee.
- After applying, take a print out.
SAIL MTT Vacancy 2022 Fill Direct Application Form Here.
For these posts, candidates can apply for engineering degree in the relevant field from a recognized institute with at least 65 percent marks. SAIL will select the candidates on the basis of their GATE 2022 score in the respective paper. Check official notification for more details.
SAIL A total of 245 posts of Management Trainee (Technical) will be filled through this recruitment drive. In this recruitment will be done on the following posts.
- Mechanical Engineering – 65 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering – 52 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 59 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineering – 13 Posts
- Mining Engineering – 26 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 14 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 16 Posts
To apply for this vacancy, the candidates of General, EWS and OBC category will have to pay a fee of Rs 700. Whereas SC, ST, PDWD and ECM candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 200 for the application.
Get the more latest Education news updates