National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the notification for the recruitment of Development Assistant posts. According to the released notification, a total of 177 posts will be recruited. Candidates who want to apply for this vacancy NABARD You can fill the application form by visiting the official website of nabard.org. The application for this vacancy is being conducted in online mode. For this the link of the application form has not been activated.
The application process for the vacancy for the post of Development Assistant in NABARD is going to start from 15 September 2022. Candidates have been given time till 10 October 2022 to apply in this. Before applying in this, go to the website and check the notification. In this the application process is to be conducted in online mode.
How to apply for NABARD Vacancy
- To apply, first you have to go to the official website- nabard.org.
- Click on the link of PUBLIC NOTICE on the home page of the website.
- After this, when the link of the application form will be activated on 15th September, you will have to click on NABARD Recruitment 2022.
- Now click on the option of Click here for New Registration.
- Register with the requested details.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- Don't forget to take a print out of the application form.
Click here to view NABARD Recruitment 2022 Notification.
What is NABARD Recruitment Eligibility?
To apply for the posts of NABARD Development Assistant, candidates should have a graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks. At the same time, for the posts of Development Assistant Hindi, the candidate must be a graduate in Hindi or English with at least 50 percent marks. Before applying, check the notification available on the website.
According to the schedule released by NABARD, the age of the candidates applying for these posts should be 21 to 35 years. However, reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per the rules of the government. The salary of NABARD Development Assistant will be given on basic pay of Rs 32,000 per month. Apart from this, you will get the benefit of many perks. career news View here.
Get the more latest Education news updates