Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Posts. According to the released notification, a total of 1535 posts including Trade Apprentice Fitter, Mechanical, Boiler, Electrical, Data Entry Operator and Attendant Operator will be recruited. IOCL To apply for this vacancy released by the candidates, the candidates will have to go to the official website- iocl.com. Before applying in this, go to the website and check the notification.
The application process for this vacancy has started from 24th September. Candidates have been given time till 23 October 2022 to apply in this. To apply for this vacancy, candidates should follow the steps given below.
IOCL Recruitment- How to Apply
- To apply, first of all go to the website- iocl.com.
- Click on the link of What's New on the home page of the website.
- After this, you will have to go to the option of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 vacancy.
- Now click on the link of Apply Online.
- After that go to the link of registration on the next page.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After the completion of the application process, take a print out.
Direct Link- Click here to apply.
IOCL Apprentice Eligibility: Qualification
According to the IOCL vacancy, different criteria have been set for different posts. In this, to apply for the posts of Attendant Operator (Trade Apprentice), the candidate should have B.Sc with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry from a recognized university. Whereas to apply for the posts of accountant, a candidate should have a degree of B.Com.
Apart from this, to apply for the posts of Fitter, the candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board. Also should have ITI degree. For Secretariat Assistant, one should have graduation degree in BA, B.Com or B.Sc. For recruitment to other posts, please visit the official website once. Please note that there is no application fee for this vacancy.
career news View here.
Get the more latest Education news updates