Odisha TGT PGT PET Teacher Job: A good opportunity is ahead for the youths who are looking for government jobs on the post of teacher. Odisha Staff Selection Commission for TGT, PGT and pet teacher Notification has been issued for recruitment to the post of. According to the released notification, there will be recruitment for a total of 7540 posts. However, the application process for these posts has not yet started. The application process for this vacancy will start in online mode. To apply, one has to go to the official website of OSSC- ossc.gov.in.
The application process for this vacancy released for teacher recruitment in Odisha will start from 11 December 2022. Candidates will be given time till 09 January 2023 to apply in this. After the application starts, candidates will be able to apply through the steps given below.
How to apply Odisha Teacher Vacancy
- To apply, first of all, one has to go to the official website ossc.gov.in.
- One has to click on the link of Career on the home page of the website.
- After the application starts, the link for Recruitment for 7540 posts of Regular Teachers for Government Secondary Schools under the S&ME Department, Odisha will be activated.
- Then click on the link of Apply Online.
- Registration will have to be done by filling the details sought on the next page.
- After registration, candidates can fill the application form.
- Take print after application.
OSSC Teacher Jobs Notification 2022 See here.
TGT for Arts, PCM & CBZ as per notification; A total of 7540 posts of Teacher and Physical Education Teacher (PET) are to be recruited for Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu and Urdu. These recruitments will be in various government schools of Odisha.
Teacher Eligibility: Qualification and Age
Odisha TGT PGT Teacher According to the recruitment notification, for TGT posts, candidates should have done graduation degree and B.Ed with related subjects of vacancies. Apart from this, candidates should have passed TET exam. See official notification for more details.
Similarly, for the posts of teachers of language subjects, candidates should have graduation or equivalent qualification in the relevant subject and B.Ed. Apart from this, the age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on the prescribed cut-off date 1st January 2022 for all the posts.
Get the more latest Education news updates