- UPTET Admit Card download link will be activated soon.
- UPTET exam will be held on November 28.
- Know what to keep in mind in UPTET exam.
As per the notice issued earlier by UPBEB, the UPTET 2021 exam will start at 10 AM and will be conducted in two shifts till 5 PM. Paper 1 will be held from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM. Whereas Paper 2 will be held from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
Know these important things before UPTET exam
- Candidates must reach the exam center 1 hour before the commencement of UPTET exam.
- Keep in mind that without the admit card you will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Applicants must carry a valid photo ID card along with the admit card.
- During the exam, COVID-19 safety rules like – sanitizer (in a transparent bottle), face mask or face shield, drinking water (in a transparent bottle) etc. will have to be taken care of.
UPTET admit card will be issued here
Do not take these things even by forgetting in the exam
Any electronic gadgets like calculator, mobile phone, smart watch, pager, any kind of paper, log table and slide ruler are not allowed in the UPTET exam hall.
read this also:UPTET Exam: How to prepare for UPTET exam in the last few days, learn easy tips
What to do after downloading UPTET Admit Card?
After the release of UPTET Admit Card 2021, candidates have to cross-check all the details given in it such as candidate’s name, photograph, signature, date of birth and parent’s name. In case of any discrepancy they can contact the concerned authorities.
How to download UP TET 2021 admit card
On the home page of the official website of UPTET, click on the link UPTET Admit Card (After Issue). The login window screen of UPTET admit card will open, here enter UPTET registration ID, password and security code and click on submit button. Your hall ticket will open on the screen, download it and take a print out and keep it with you.
Also read: UPTET Admit Card 2021: Here is how to download UPTET admit card, may be released soon