UPSC IAS: UP has once again become the leader by defeating Rajasthan in the matter of producing IAS officers from the UPSC exam. Out of 179 candidates selected for IAS in UPSC Civil Services Examination 2022, maximum 33 IAS candidates are from UP. That means, this time UP has given the maximum number of IAS officers. Rajasthan stood second with 22 IAS candidates. Last year i.e. in UPSC Civil Services Exam 2021, Rajasthan (24 IAS) had defeated UP (19 IAS). Talking about UPSC Civil Services Examination 2022, Rajasthan stood second with 22 IAS and UP stood at number one with 30 IAS.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 topper Ishita Kishore has got home cadre Uttar Pradesh. Second topper Garima Lohia has also got her home state Bihar cadre. Third topper Uma Harathi N of Telangana has been allotted Telangana cadre, fourth position holder Smriti Mishra of UP has been allotted home cadre UP.
How many candidates from which state became IAS, see list
– UP – 33
– Rajasthan – 22
Bihar – 14
Delhi – 18
Madhya Pradesh – 9
Uttarakhand – 5
Jharkhand – 1
Haryana – 4
Karnataka – 5
Jammu and Kashmir-
Tamil Nadu – 8
Kerala – 6
These 33 candidates hailing from UP became IAS
1. Ishita Kishore (Rank 1) General Category
2. Smriti Mishra (Rank 4) General
3. Shishir Kumar Singh (Rank 16) General Category
4. Siddharth Shukla (Rank 18) General Category
5. Yadav Suryabhan Achhe Lal (Rank 27) General Category
6. Preksha Agarwal (Rank 30) General Category
7. Priyansha Garg (Rank 31) General Category
8. Chaitanya Awasthi (Rank 37) General Category
9. Garima Narula (Rank 39) General Category
10. Mahendra Singh (Rank 50) OBC
11. Arnav Mishra (Rank 56) General Category
12. Aditi Varshney (Rank 57) General Category
13. Vaishnavi Paul (Rank 62) General Category
14. Anirudh Pandey (Rank 64) General Category
15. Kritika Misra (Rank 66) General Category
16. Dwij Goyal (Rank 71) General Category
17. Anuja Trivedi (Rank 80) General
18. Rajat Yadav (Rank 111) OBC
19. Mahima Kasana (Rank 141) OBC
20. Kajol Singh (Rank 149) SC
21. Ayush Gupta (180) General Category
22. Amit Gupta (Rank 246) General
23. Drishti Jaiswal (Rank 255) OBC
24. Ajay Yadav (Rank 276) OBC
25. Moin Ahmed (Rank 296) OBC
26. Aishwarya Dubey (Rank 300) General
27. Shreyansi Jain (Rank 302) General
28. Aditya Pratap Singh (Rank 341) OBC
29. Atul Sagar (Rank 403) OBC
30. Nayan Gautam (Rank 437) S.C.
31. Rohit Kardam (517) SC
32. Sakshi Mohan (Rank 572) Sc.
33. Rinku Singh Rahi (Rank 921) Sc.
UPSC topper Ishita Kishore got UP cadre, second ranker Garima got Bihar.
These candidates of UP got home cadre
Ishita Kishore (Rank 1) General Category,
Smriti Mishra (Rank 4) General Category
Shishir Kumar Singh (Rank 16) General Category
Mahendra Singh (Rank 50) OBC Category
Rinku Singh Rahi (921 Rank) SC Category
UP got these 16 new IAS
UP has got 16 new IAS. UP has got Ishita Kishore, Smriti Mishra, Swati Sharma, Shishir Kumar Singh, Vaishali, Gunjita Aggarwal, Nitin Singh, Anubhav Singh among the new IAS officers. Apart from this, SSA Shakhmauri, Narayani Bhatia, Mahendra Singh, Chaluvaraju R, Kavya C, Deepak Singhanwal, Sahil Kumar and Rinku Singh Rahi have got UP cadre.
Let us tell you that UPSC had released the final result of Civil Services Examination 2022 on 23 May 2023. Ishita Kishore had topped. Garima Lohia stood second and Uma Harti N stood third. The fourth position was secured by Smriti Mishra and the fifth position was secured by Mayur Hazarika. Earlier all four places were occupied by girls.