Notice has been issued regarding the UP JEE exam conducted for admission in UP Polytechnic College. JEECUP 2022 The result of the first round of seat allotment will be released today i.e. on 10th September 2022. The candidates who applied for this exam will be able to check the result by visiting the official website- jeecup.admissions.nic.in. After the release of the UP Polytechnic seat allotment result, the candidates whose name will appear in this list will have to freeze the allotted seat till September 13.
The UPJEE 2022 exam was organized by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. The counseling process has started from 07 September 2022. To apply in this, candidates have to visit the website- jeecup.admissions.nic.in. Students will be able to check the result by the steps given below.
How to Check JEECUP Seat Allotment Result
- To check the UP Polytechnic seat allotment result, first go to the official website jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of Examination, Admission and e-Counselling Services for Session 2022.
- After this the link for the result of seat allotment will be activated.
- Now you have to go to the option of JEECUP Seat Allotment Result 2022.
- On the next page, you can check the result by entering the roll number.
- After checking the result take a print.
UP JEE SEATS MUST FREEZE
It will be necessary to select the float/freeze option after seat allotment. In case of selecting the float option, the candidate will have to deposit Rs 3000 as security charge. In the event of selecting the freeze option, one will have to go to the help center in the district for document verification. After document verification, the process of online submission of admission fee of the institution will have to be completed.
Apart from this, the registration for the second round of counseling will also run from September 11-13. The second round seat allotment result will come on September 14. The registrations for the third round counseling will be held from September 16 to September 18 and the result will be out on 19th. Overall, the counseling process will continue till September 23. Classes will start from 24th September. career news View here.
Get the more latest Education news updates