UKPSC Recruitment 2023: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies by March 21, 2023, at the official website, ukpsc.net.in. Under this recruitment drive, 16 posts of Civil Judge will be filled.
Age Range: 22 Years to 35 Years as on 1st January 2023.
Educational qualification: Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or recognized by other University in India. Must have complete knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script. Knowledge of computer is also necessary.
- The application fee is Rs 172.30 for General/ OBC/ EWS while it is Rs 82.30 for SC/ ST candidates. PWD category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 22.30.
UKPSC Recruitment 2023 how to apply
- Go to the official website ukpsc.net.in
- Click on the “Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge Examination – 2023” application link.
- Fill the details, upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- Before applying online, candidates should read all the instructions mentioned in the advertisement thoroughly and fill the online application form correctly. Incomplete applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- After the last date of submission of online application form in the Commission, the request for any modification in the entries made in the application form such as:- Designation, Qualification, category/sub-category related to reservation, subject, age and examination center etc. will not be accepted. Will go
- Candidates should not wait for the last date to apply online, but before that
Make sure to submit your online application form.
- In the preliminary examination, information about the allotted examination center and date of examination to the candidates and
Notice of date of main and interview before main exam and interview
From time to time, through the website of the Commission, Chebannanhavanpad and daily newspapers.
will be made available to the candidates.
Get the more Education news updates