The examination for the recruitment of Junior Court Assistant in the Supreme Court is going to be held on 26 and 27 September 2022. This Supreme Court Recruitment Exam Admit card has been issued for The link for the admit card of this government exam has been activated on the official website main.sci.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for Supreme Court JCA Exam 2022 can download their Admit Card now. Direct link has been given further in this news.
Through this exam, 210 posts of Junior Court Assistant will be filled in the Supreme Court of the country. The recruitment test will be conducted online on CBT mode. Here is the step wise process to download the admit card.
How to Download SC JCA Admit Card?
- Visit the Supreme Court website main.sci.gov.in.
- On the left side of the home page, the link of recruitment will be found, click on it.
- Supreme Court Recruitment page will open. Here at the top you will find the link of SC Junior Assistant Admit Card, click on it.
- Admit card notice will be open in PDF format. A link is given in this notice. Click it.
- New page will open. Enter your SC JCA 2022 Application Number here. Enter the date of birth details and click on the submit button by entering the security pin that appears on the screen.
- Your Supreme Court JCA Admit Card will appear on the screen as soon as you login. Download it. Take a print out and check every detail given on the admit card thoroughly.
Instead of following such a long process, you can directly download your Suprece Court Junior Assistant Admit Card in just one step by clicking on the direct link given in this news.
Click to download Supreme Court JCA Admit Card from the direct link.
Online applications for this Group B vacancy of Government of India were taken till 10 July 2022. The youth of 18 to 30 years were given a chance to apply for this Sarkari Naukri. SC, ST and other reserved categories were given relaxation in the maximum age limit. The youth who have done graduation in any subject will appear in this government exam. Candidates should have computer knowledge and 35 words per minute English typing skill.
Get the more latest Education news updates