The application process for the vacancies for the posts of Head Constable has started once again by the Staff Selection Commission. This time the application process has been opened for those candidates, who had filed a case in the court by registering an objection to this recruitment process. The information has been given by SSC by issuing a notification. As per the notification, Delhi Police The application process for the posts of Head Constable Ministerial will start from September 16. To apply, candidates have to visit the official website- ssc.nic.in.
According to the notification issued by the Staff Selection Commission, the application process for this vacancy will be open for only one day. In this, you will be able to apply from 16 September morning till 11:59 pm only. To apply, you have to follow the steps given below.
How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Job
- To apply, first you have to go to the official website ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, you have to go to the link of Latest News.
- Now after the link is activated on 16th September, go to the option of application form.
- Register by filling the details asked on the next page.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After the completion of the application process, a print has to be taken.
Click here to see official notification.
SSC Head Constable Vacancy Details
According to the notification issued by SSC, the computer BEST exam for the candidates applying for this recruitment will start from October 10 and will continue till October 20. The application process for this vacancy was started on 08 July 2022. In this, time was given till 29 July 2022 to apply.
Let us inform that through this vacancy released for Head Constable Ministerial in Delhi Police, 857 posts will be recruited. In this 573 posts are for male candidates and remaining 284 are for female candidates. The candidates applying in this should go to the website and check the details of the examination. career news View here.
Get the more latest Education news updates