SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: A great opportunity has come for the youths who are looking for government jobs in the medical field. Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduation Institute of Medical Science ie SGPGI Notification has been issued for recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer. A total of 905 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. The application process for this vacancy is going to close soon. In such a situation, the candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Visit the official website of SGPGI Recruitment sgpgims.org.in to apply for this vacancy for the post of Nursing Officer. The application process for this vacancy has started from 05 January 2023. The last date to apply in this is 25 January 2023. Follow the steps given below to apply.
today's big news
Apply for SGPGI Nursing Officer
- To apply for this vacancy, first go to the official website sgpgims.org.in.
- Click on the link of Recruitments/Admissions on the home page of the website.
- After this go to the link of SGPGI Sister Grade II Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
- Now click on the option of Apply online.
- Register on the next page with the help of mobile number and email.
- After registration fill the application form.
- Take print after application.
Apply Directly for SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1180 during the application. For SC and ST candidates the fee is Rs 708 only. After applying, along with taking the print of the online application, the candidates should also save the soft copy.
As per the notification issued Nursing Officer There will be recruitment for a total of 905 posts. In this, 362 posts are earmarked for general category. At the same time, 243 posts will be filled for OBC candidates, 90 posts for EWS, 191 posts for SC and 19 posts for ST.
The age of the candidates applying for this vacancy should be more than 18 years and less than 40 years. The age of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of 01 January 2023. See official notification for more details.
Get the more latest Education news updates