National Testing Agency NEET-2022 Result of the exam has been released. Tanishka of Rajasthan has emerged victorious in the NEET 2022 examination where Tanishka has secured the first rank across the country by securing 99.99% marks. On the other hand, Ashish Batra of Delhi has been second and Nagbhushan Ganguly of Karnataka has finished third. The three students got 715 marks out of 720 after which the NTA implemented its new tie-breaker policy to give Tanishka from Rajasthan the first rank in the NEET-UG exam. Tanishka had worked hard for the NEET exam from a coaching institute in Kota. On the other hand, Tanishka had also appeared in JEE Main exam this year where she had secured 99.50 per cent marks.
It has been learned that Tanishka has been smart in studies since the beginning. Tanishka had secured 98.6 percent marks in class 12th. At the same time, he had secured 96.4 percent marks in class 10th. On the other hand, Tanishka wants to pursue a doctorate in cardio, neuro or oncology from AIIMS in Delhi.
Tanishka prepared for 2 years in Kota
Tanishka, who became an All India topper in NEET, was born on September 14, 2005 in Narnaul, Haryana and is originally from Haryana. On the other hand, Tanishka moved to Kota 2 years ago to prepare for NEET, where she prepared for NEET UG while staying in a coaching institute.
Tanishka has got 715 marks out of 720 in NEET exam. Let us inform that 18 lakh 72 thousand 342 students had registered in this examination, which is the biggest figure till date for NEET examination. On the other hand, Tanishka's father Krishna Kumar is a teacher in a government school and her mother Sarita Kumari is a lecturer in a government school.
Used to study for 7-8 hours every day
Tanishka told after topping that to prepare for the exam, apart from school and coaching, she used to give 7 to 8 hours of studies every day at home. At the same time, he gave full credit of his success to his parents who supported him at every step.
While talking to the media, Tanishka told that her parents never put any pressure on her to study and gave her motivation in every situation. At the same time, now Tanishka wants that she should serve the society by becoming a doctor. Tanishka believes that this is a profession in which you feel satisfied by helping others.
What are the success tips of neet topper
Tanishka, who topped the NEET UG 2022 with 715 out of 720 marks, says that she has been a coaching classroom student in Kota for the last two years. Tanishka says that it is very important to understand every concept in depth to get success in any examination.
At the same time, the urge to ask questions should never end. Tanishka told that she never hesitated to ask questions in the classroom, which has benefited her today. At the same time, apart from her hard work, Tanishka also shared the secrets of success. Tanishka told how she prepared and how many hours she used to give to studies. Apart from this, what did she do when the confidence was down.
- Tanishka says that students preparing for NEET should prepare their goals from day one.
- Preparation by making small notes of each topic makes it easy to understand.
- It is very important to constantly revise what is being taught in the classroom while the course progresses. Tanishka told that the main mantra of my success was that I kept revising continuously.
- As long as a concept is not clear, asking questions on it in preparation and form gives a lot of benefit in the examination.
- Tanishka told that understanding the solutions of each and every problem on the 12th topics strengthened her confidence, which helped a lot during the examination.
- On the other hand, Tanishka said that do not depend only on coaching, self study is very important during preparation.
Get the more latest Education news updates