Rajasthan PTI Teacher Recruitment 2022: The Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial Staff Selection Board has released bumper vacancy for the posts of Physical Education Teacher. Government job for the post of PTI teacher (Sarkari Naukri) This is a very good chance for the youth who are looking for this. A total of 5546 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. In such a situation, all the candidates who are willing to apply for these posts will have to fill the application form on the official website of RSMSSB- rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The application process for this vacancy will be started in online mode. Please note that the application process for these posts has not started yet.
This vacancy released on the post of PTI teachers in Rajasthan (RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022) The application process will start from 23rd June 2022. The last date to fill the online application form is 27 July 2022. The examination for this will be conducted on 25 September 2022. Before applying to these posts, the candidates willing to apply should visit the website and see the complete details of the vacancy.
RSMSSB PTI Application 2022: How to apply
- To apply online, one has to first go to the official website- rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to the News Notifications option given on the home page of the website.
- In this, you have to go to the link of ONLINE APPLICATION Rajasthan RSMSSB Physical Education Teacher PTI Recruitment 2022 Online Form.
- After that click on the link of Apply Online.
- After that complete the registration process by filling the details asked.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After completing the application, take a print out of it.
Click here to see official notification.
Rajasthan PTI Selection Process: Selection Process
According to the notification issued by RSMSSB, let us tell the youth that the selection of candidates for Rajasthan PTI Recruitment 2022 will be done on the basis of written examination. Let us tell you that first you will have a written exam. After that its result will be issued by the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, whichever candidate merit comes in the result.
Qualification & Age Limit
Candidates applying for these posts should have passed 12th from a recognized board. Also, must have a certificate in physical education recognized by the government or the National Council for Teacher Education. All the candidates who want to apply, their age limit has been fixed between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes as per the Rajasthan Government Rules.
Get more news about on Education