RPSC RAS Mains Result 2021 Declared: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has declared the result of RAS Main Exam 2021 (RPSC RAS Mains Result 2021). Those candidates who have given the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Exam 2021 can check the result from the official website. To do this, the address of the official website of RPSC is – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in From here candidates can check their marks.
What is written in the notice
According to the information given in the notice, those candidates who have failed in this examination are being given the opportunity of re-totaling their marks. For this, candidates can apply from 02 December to 11 December 2022.
Candidates have to apply from the website to apply for re-totaling. To get the answer sheet, a fee of Rs 25 per question paper has to be deposited. Also know that for this only online can be applied. Offline submitted forms and offline submitted fees will not be accepted.
How to check RPSC RAS Mains Result 2021
- To check the result, first of all visit the official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Here on the homepage, a link to the RPSC RAS Mains Result 2021 result will be given. Click on it.
- A new page will open as soon as you do this. On this page you have to enter your login details.
- Enter the login details and press the submit button.
- Your marks will appear on the computer screen as soon as you do so.
- Check marks from here, download and if you want, you can also take a print out. Its hardcopy can be useful in future also.
- For any other details related to the exam, you can visit the official website.
Get the more educational information