State Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Rajasthan has invited applications for the recruitment of Nursing Officer and Pharmacist posts. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of SIHFW at sihfwrajasthan.com. The registration process has started from May 5 and will end on June 4, 2023. Under this recruitment drive, 9879 posts will be filled in State Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Rajasthan.
details of posts
- Nursing Officer: 7020 Posts
- Pharmacist: 2859 Posts
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- The age limit will be calculated as on 01/01/2024.
Age relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to certain categories.
SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Nursing Officer – Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent and GNM course or its equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the State Government and registered with Rajasthan Nursing Council RNC.
- Pharmacist: Candidate must have Diploma in Pharmacy and must be registered in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council RPC.
- Nursing Officer: Pay Matrix – Level-11
- Pharmacist: Pay Matrix – Level-10
Application fee- The application fee for OBC, general and creamy layer candidates is Rs 500. The application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates is Rs 250. (For candidates native to TSP area of Rajasthan State)/ Widow/ Divorcee/ All category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.250.
- Candidates can apply under online mode from official website (http://www.rajswasthya.nic.in or http://sihfwrajasthan.com/).
- Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and mobile number as important details like registration number and password will be sent to this email ID or mobile number.
- Candidates must have 10th, 12th, Graduation, GNM Marksheet to fill the online application correctly.
- Scanned copy of recent photograph and signature (in prescribed size).
- The link for online application and fee payment will be available from 05 May to 04 June 2023.
- Candidates must take a print out of the filled application form for future reference.
- All the candidates before depositing the application fee should check that all the entries filled in the form are correct because after depositing the fee the fee should not be refundable under any circumstances.
Get the more Education news updates