There is a great opportunity to get a job in NABARD. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has started the application process for the recruitment of the post of Development Assistant. A total of 177 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. Online applications are being accepted for this vacancy. To apply for the candidates NABARD Recruitment The application form has to be filled by visiting the official website of nabard.org.
The application process for this vacancy released by NABARD has started from today i.e. 15 September 2022. Candidates have been given time till 10 October 2022 to apply in this. Candidates are advised to visit the website and apply as soon as possible. Follow the steps given below to apply.
NABARD Vacancy 2022: How to Apply
- To apply online, first go to the official website nabard.org.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of CAREER NOTICES.
- After this go to the link of Recruitment To The Post Of Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi) – 2022.
- Now click on the link of Apply Online.
- Next page of IBPS will open.
- Now click on the link of Click here for New Registration.
- Register by filling the requested details.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After applying, take a print out of it.
Click here to apply through direct link.
NABARD Recruitment Eligibility: Qualification
Through this vacancy released by NABARD, there will be recruitment on the posts of Development Assistant and Development Assistant Hindi. In this, candidates applying for Development Assistant should have a graduation degree in any stream. At the same time, it is mandatory to have Hindi subject in graduation for Development Assistant Hindi. Candidates age should be more than 21 years and less than 35 years.
NABARD Job Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be selected in this vacancy through three level examination. First of all prelims exam will be conducted. The candidates selected in the prelims will have to appear in the mains exam. After mains, you will be called for interview and document verification. Check official notification for more details.
and also career news View here.
Get the more latest Education news updates