There is a very good chance to get a government job in NITI Aayog. NITI Aayog has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Consultant and Young Professional. According to the released notification, a total of 28 posts will be recruited. To apply in this, candidates have to apply online by visiting the official website of Niti Aayog- workforindia.niti.gov.in. Before applying in this, you can check the notification by visiting the official website.
The application process for this vacancy released by NITI Aayog has started from today i.e. 13 September 2022. Candidates have been given time till 12 October 2022 to apply in this. You can apply online for this vacancy. Follow the steps given below to apply.
Niti Aayog Vacancy Eligibility: Qualification
According to the notification released for the vacancy, the qualification has also been set differently for different posts. For Consultant Grade 1 and Young Professional, it will be mandatory for the candidates to have a Post Graduation degree in the prescribed field. You can see other information related to eligibility in the official notification.
Niti Aayog Recruitment: How to Apply
- To apply, first go to the official website workforindia.niti.gov.in.
- Go to the link of E-RECRUITMENT on the home page of the website.
- After that click on the link of Register and Login.
- Now go to the option of Niti Ayog Consultant Grade I & Young Professionals Recruitment 2022.
- Fill the application form on the next page.
- Complete the application process by paying the fee.
- Take a print out of the application as soon as it is done.
Click here to apply through direct link.
Niti Aayog Job Salary
Talking about the salary, the candidates who are appointed to the post of Consultant Grade 1 will get a basic salary ranging from Rs 80,000 to Rs 1.45 lakh. The candidates who are appointed to the post of Young Professional will get a salary of up to Rs 70,000. Apart from this, the benefit of other allowances will also be available. career news View here.
Get the more latest Education news updates