NEET: Crisis on the future of 860 students taking admission in MBBS, chances of relief

NEET: Crisis on the future of 860 students taking admission in MBBS, chances of relief

The problems of 860 students taking admission in different medical colleges of Bihar will soon be resolved. BCECE OSD Anil Sinha said that this week the green signal will be given on the issue of enrolled students. The report on each aspect has been sent to NMC. Correspondence is going on. The reason for delay in admission has also been given. On the basis of BCECE report, there is a possibility of NMC giving valid declaration to the students taking admission after 30th September. There are total 1630 seats in Bihar including MBBS and Dental. In this, enrollment is done on 15 percent seats in the central quota. The remaining 85 percent seats are enrolled in medical colleges of Bihar.

However, till the time the letter is not received from NMC, the registration of MBBS course students enrolled in the medical colleges of the state will remain on hold. Their registration will not happen till further orders. At the same time, the process of registration of enrolled students from the medical colleges has not yet started. Medical Sciences University is also still waiting for the decision.

MBBS: NEET students took MBBS seat by paying 50 lakhs, were shocked when they reached medical college

Let us tell you that the National Medical Commission (NMC) has declared all the admissions made after the cut off date of September 30, 2023 as invalid. Due to this rule of NMC, the fate of students taking admission in medical courses after September 30 is hanging in balance. Not only in Bihar but the future of some students taking admission in medical colleges of UP is in danger. Uttar Pradesh Directorate of Medical Education (DGME) has written to NMC to allow MBBS admission in October citing some technical glitch as the reason for the delay in admission. NMC is the supreme body monitoring medical education in the country.

NMC had said a few days ago, ‘National Medical Commission has been informed by several states (like Maharashtra, Bihar and West Bengal) about conducting UG MBBS counseling (through both online and offline modes) after the cut-off date of September 30. Found out. Any such counseling after September 30 will be considered invalid and the students taking admission will be shown the door.

Registration up to four for enrollment in AYUSH

BCECEB has released the counseling schedule under PGMAC in AYUSH, Unani, private Ayurvedic and Homeopathic colleges. Registration will take place from October 30 to November 4. Form correction can be done till November 5. Seven counseling programs will be released. Counseling will take place from nine.

Scroll to Top