NEET 2022 Application Form: Only 2 days are left to fill the NEET UG application form. The application process will be closed on 15 May. Candidates who have not applied yet, they should apply as soon as possible. The process of application started from 6th April. Recently National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date to apply. Earlier the date of filling the application form was 6th May which has been extended to 15th May. Candidates appearing in the NEET UG exam can apply by visiting the official website neet.nta.nic.in. Exams (NEET UG Exam Date) The date has already been mentioned.
This year NEET UG exam will be conducted on July 17, 2022. NEET exam will be conducted at various exam centers across the country following all the Corona guidelines. This year the exam will be conducted in English, Hindi and 11 other regional languages. This time after the change in the rules, there is no upper age limit for appearing in NEET.
How To Apply For NEET Exam 2022
1.First official website neet.nta.nic.in Go to
2. After this go to apply online.
3. To do NEET UG registration, students need to first enter their name, parent’s name and contact details.
4. Login with the Registration ID.
5. After that enter the educational qualification, all the information sought.
6. Upload the documents including scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
7. Pay the application fee in online mode and finally submit the application.
NEET UG (NEET UG exam 2022) This year also the exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. The exam will be conducted in 13 regional languages. NEET exam will be conducted on 17th July 2022. NEET exam will be conducted for 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany).
NEET is the only entrance exam in India for admission to UG medical courses. Every year, around 15 lakh medical candidates appear for this exam. national medical commission (NMC) With the removal of the age restriction by the UPSC, the number of applicants for the test is expected to increase this time.