Notification has been issued by Rajasthan High Court for recruitment to many posts including Clerk. More than 2700 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan. Rajasthan High Court The application process for this vacancy has not started yet. In such a situation, the candidates who want to apply in it, after the application process starts, they can apply online by visiting the official website- hcraj.nic.in.
The application process for this vacancy released by the Rajasthan High Court will start from 22 August 2022. Candidates will get time till 22 September 2022 to apply in this. In this, time will be given till 23 September 2022 to deposit the fees. Candidates are advised to visit the website and check the notification.
can apply like this
- To apply for this vacancy, first of all you have to go to the official website- hcraj.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of recruitment.
- After this, you have to go to the option of Rajasthan High Court Junior Judicial Assistant JJA, Junior Assistant, Clerk Grade II Recruitment 2022 Online Form.
- Now click on the link of Apply Online.
- On the next page, you will have to register by filling the requested details.
- After completing the application, take a print out of it.
Click here to see official notification.
There will be recruitment on these posts
A total of 2756 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. There will be recruitment for 320 posts for Junior Judicial Assistant. Apart from this, 04 posts for Clerk Grade 2, 18 posts of Junior Assistant, 1985 posts of Clerk Grade 2 Non TSP District Court, 69 posts of Clerk Grade 2 TSP, 343 posts of Junior Assistant Non TSP and 17 posts of Junior Assistant TSP. But there will be recruitment. career news View here.
Who can apply?
In this vacancy released by the Rajasthan High Court, different qualifications have been kept for the candidates applying for different posts. Information about this will be given soon. At the same time, the age of the candidates applying should be more than 18 years and less than 40 years. In this, the candidates who come under the purview of reservation will be given relaxation in the maximum age.
Get the more latest Education news updates