Jharkhand JE Answer Key 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the answer key of Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam. So the candidates who had appeared in this recruitment exam JSSC You can check the answer key by visiting the official website of jssc.nic.in. A total of 285 vacant posts are to be recruited through this vacancy released by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. this vacancy (JSSC JE Recruitment 2022) The written examination was conducted on 3rd July 2022. This examination was organized under the Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination. Now the candidates are waiting for the result of the exam.
According to the update released by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, the application process for this vacancy was started from 7 February 2022. In this, candidates were given time till 08 March 2022 to apply online. Candidates appearing in the examination should keep an eye on the website, information about the result will be shared soon.
JSSC Answer Key: Here’s how to check answer key
- To check the answer key, first of all go to the official website jssc.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of Important Links.
- Now go to the option of Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination2021.
- After this, according to your paper, click on the link of Answer Key.
- Answer key will open on the screen.
- Candidates can check the answer key according to their set.
- You can download or print the answer key if needed.
Click here to view answer key through direct link.
can file objection
JSSC has also given the option of objecting on the answer key. According to the released notification, candidates can submit their objections by mailing the email id [email protected] Objections can be sent today from July 5 to July 11.
There will be recruitment on these posts
A total of 285 seats will be recruited by JSSC through this vacancy. In this, 46 seats have been kept for Junior Engineer Electrical in which 19 seats are for General Category. Whereas 4 seats in EWS category, 3 seats in OBC, three seats in EBC, 5 seats in SC category and 12 seats in ST category will be recruited. On the other hand, 188 seats have been kept for Junior Engineer Civil.
Get more news about on Education