There have been great offers for government jobs for 10th pass from Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. UPPCL has invited applications for the Technician posts. A total of 891 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. UPPCL According to the notification issued by the official, online applications have been invited for this vacancy. To apply in this, candidates have to visit the official website upenergy.in. Before applying in this, go to the website and check the notification.
According to the notification released by UPPCL, the application process for the post of Technician Electrical has started from 27 September 2022. Candidates have been given time till 19 October 2022 to apply in this. The examination for this vacancy will be conducted in the last week of November. Follow the steps given below to apply.
How to Apply for UPPCL Vacancy
- To apply, first go to the official website- upenergy.in.
- Go to the Current Vacancies option given on the home page of the website.
- In this APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF “TECHNICIAN (ELECTRICAL)” AGAINST ADVT. NO. 10/VSA/2022/Technician(Vidyut) link.
- Now click on the link of Apply Online.
- After that complete the registration process by filling the asked details.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After completing the application, take a print out.
Click here to get Direct Application Form.
Candidates applying for this vacancy should have 10th pass, Certificate in Electrician, Electrical and Electricity Distribution under Electrical Skill Development.
Candidates age should be above 18 years and less than 40 years. Calculation of the age of the candidates will be done on the basis of January 01, 2022. The reserved category candidate will get age relaxation as per the rules of the government. For more details see the official notification.
The application process for this vacancy will be completed after paying the fees. In this, candidates of General, OBC and EWS will have to deposit Rs 1180 as application fee and Rs 826 for SC, ST category candidates as application fee.
career news View here.
Get the more latest Education news updates