Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Architecture Aptitude Test (JEE Advanced AAT) Result has been released. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) has announced the JEE Advanced AAT result. Students appearing in the AAT exam can check their results by visiting the official website of JEE Advanced at jeeadv.ac.in. Along with this, candidates will also have the option to download the result. The link to check the result has been activated. By clicking on the link, they have to fill the requested details.
Candidates are informed that only those who had successfully participated in the AAT 2022 exam will be able to check the result. The AAT exam was conducted on 14 September 2022 from 9 am to 12 noon. No separate admit card was issued for the exam. The registration for AAT Exam 2022 took place from 10 am on September 11, 2022 to 5 pm on September 12, 2022. According to the website, eligible candidates can fill their choices for architecture program at IITs on the JoSAA portal from 6 pm today. JEE Advanced 2022 AAT Result Direct Link
How to Check JEE Advanced AAT Result 2022
- To check the AAT Result, candidates visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the result link.
- Fill your credentials through hall ticket.
- JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth and mobile number will be required to view the result.
- Submit after checking all the details.
- Now you will be able to see your result on the screen.
- Download the result and take its print out.
Candidates who successfully clear JEE Advanced AAT exam will be eligible to apply for undergraduate architecture programme. More details regarding admission will be released soon.
Get the more latest Education news updates