Under the Agniveer Recruitment in Indian Navy, the admit card of Senior Secondary Recruits has been released. Candidates applied for this vacancy Indian Navy Recruitment You can download the admit card by visiting the official website- joinindiannavy.gov.in. A total of 2800 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. Let us tell you that the examination for these posts will be conducted in October 2022. Before appearing in the examination, candidates should go to the website and check the notification.
The application process for recruitment to Senior Secondary Recruits in the Indian Navy started on 15 July 2022. In this, the candidates were given time till 24 July 2022 to apply. The examinations for this vacancy will be conducted in the month of October. Candidates can download the admit card from the steps given below.
How to Download Navy SSR Admit Card
- To download the admit card, candidates first visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on WHAT'S NEW.
- Now go to the link of Join Indian Navy 10+2 SSR Agniveer 2022 for Male / Female 2800 Post.
- Click on the link of Download Hall Ticket here.
- Now candidates enter their application number and password.
- Once submitted, the admit card will open on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
Download Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2022 here.
Candidates are advised to check the admit card after downloading it from the website. Check exam date, exam time, roll number, your name, exam center and other instructions in the admit card. The details of exam dates for this vacancy can be checked on the website.
Indian Navy The exam will be conducted for Senior Secondary Recruits Recruitment 2022 on the basis of prescribed syllabus. Questions related to subjects like Science, Maths, English and General Awareness will be asked in this exam. For more details check the notification available on the website.
These recruitments will be under Agniveer in the Navy. A total of 2800 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. In this, there will be recruitment on 2240 posts in the male category. At the same time, a total of 560 posts of Agniveer women will be recruited. To apply for this vacancy, the qualification was sought from the candidates up to 12th pass.
Get the more latest Education news updates