Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Today i.e. from November 1, 2022 to November 2022, ICAI is conducting the CA Final Exam. As per the schedule, the exam will start from today and will end on November 17. Candidates are informed that ICAI CA Final Exam Admit Card has already been issued. Entry will not be allowed in the exam hall without the admit card. CA Final Group 1 Exam will be conducted every day from 2 PM to 5 PM in single shift. CA Inter Exam is starting from 2nd November.
Recently ICAI CA Final November Exams 2022 has been postponed in Shimla city. This decision was taken because the assembly elections are going to be held in Himachal Pradesh. Due to the assembly elections, the exam has been postponed at the centers of the capital Shimla.
Students have to follow these guidelines
- The candidates have to carry the admit card to the exam center, which is the most important document. Without admit card entry will not be given.
- Candidates will have to follow the Kovid-19 guidelines. They will have to follow face mask, hand sanitizer and social distancing in the exam hall.
- Students going to take the exam will have to carry ID card (voter ID, Aadhar or PAN card), pencil to make circle, eraser and water bottle.
- Candidates are not to carry any electronic device in the exam hall.
- Candidates must go through the ICAI CA Question Paper carefully before going to the exam hall.
In the notice issued by ICAI, it has been told that the CA Final November Exam 2022 to be held in Shimla has been postponed due to the assembly elections. Now this exam will be conducted on November 21. The exam will be conducted from 2 pm onwards.
Get the more latest Education news updates