The result of clerk recruitment prelims exam has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. This exam was conducted for the government job for the post of clerk in the bank. Candidates appearing in this exam IBPS Clerk You can check by visiting the official website- ibps.in. This exam was held this month. A total of 6035 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. Candidates can check further process along with the result on the website.
The application process for this vacancy released by IBPS started on 01 July 2022. In this, candidates were given time till 21 July 2022 to apply. Candidates can check the result by the steps given below.
How to Check IBPS Clerk Result
- To check the result, first of all go to the official website- ibps.in.
- Click on the link of CRP on the website.
- After this go to the link of COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS IN PARTICIPATING BANKS (CRP CLERKS-XII).
- Now click on the option of Check.
- The result will open in a PDF format.
- You can see the result by searching your roll number in this PDF.
- Take a print out of checking the result.
Click here to check result from direct link.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
The candidates who got selected in the Prelims exam will now appear in the Mains exam. For the Mains exam, information will be issued by IBPS by issuing notification. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the website. career news View here.
The syllabus for IBPS Clerk Mains is almost the same. One more topic has been added in the Mains exam as General Awareness. Apart from this, one or two more topics have been added in other subjects. Candidates must have good knowledge of Banking Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs of last 6 months for GA.
Get the more latest Education news updates