- Important Instructions for UP Police SI Recruitment Exam.
- The third phase examination will start from November 27.
- Keep these things in mind including Kovid-19 protocols.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released the UP Police SI exam date and city notice. Apart from this, candidates can check the exam day, time and center details on the admit card. After the written test, the candidates will be called for Document Verification (DV) and Physical Endurance Test (PET).
read this also: PPSC Recruitment 2021: Government Jobs in Punjab for Graduates, Total 353 Vacancies for Veterinary Officer
Important things of UP Police SI Recruitment Exam
- Questions will be asked from four subjects – General Hindi, General Knowledge and Law/Constitution, Numerical and Mental Ability Test and Reasoning/ Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test.
- In this online test, 40 questions will be asked from each subject of 100 marks.
- The entire exam will be of 400 marks in which multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Each question will be of 2.5 marks and there will be a total of 160 questions in the exam.
- The time duration of the exam will be 2.30 hours.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The exam paper will be available in both Hindi and English languages except General Hindi part.
UP Police SI Exam 2021: Keep these things in mind on the day of exam
- It is mandatory to carry your Aadhar card and its photocopy along with the UP Police SI admit card.
- Entry will be available at the exam center only after biometrics.
- It is strictly forbidden to carry any other electronic device including mobile, bluetooth in the exam center.
- Due to COVID-19, COVID-19 protocols including face mask or face shield, social distancing and personal hand sanitizer (transparent) will have to be followed.
read this also: Rajasthan Home Guard Constable Jobs 2021: Government jobs for 8th pass, total 141 vacancies
Vacancy Details (UP Police SI Vacancy 2021 Details)
Sub Inspector – 9027 Posts
Platoon Commander – 484 Posts
Fire Officer-II – 23 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies – 9534 Posts
UP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment, Phase III Exam Notice
Exam city and date with application number