DU Open Book Exam: Delhi University’s open book exam has started from 30 November 2021. DU has issued many guidelines regarding the examination to save the students from inconvenience. DU Management says that if a student violates these instructions and takes the exam incorrectly, then action can also be taken against him. Let us know what are the guidelines of DU for about 1.5 lakh students taking the exam.
These things have to be kept in mind
If you are also giving open book exam then you should follow these guidelines issued by DU.
- Page number will have to be written on every page of the answer sheet. Any personal information on the answer sheet like – Details like email id, mobile number and college name will not be required. In doing so, it will be considered as unfair means and action will be taken against the guilty as per university rules. Paper code and paper name have to be written.
- copy submitted after the stipulated time will not be accepted.
- If a student submits the answer sheet both through portal and email If any, it will not be accepted.
- If someone is not able to send the answer sheet by email then he/she will have to submit it on the open book exam portal by writing the paper code and roll number of the subject.
- DU has appealed to the students not to use any wrong means during the examination.