UGC NET 2022 Phase 2 exam is starting from 20th September. National Testing Agency is conducting this exam. NET Exam 2022 will be conducted till 30 September. for exam UGC NET Exam City Slip And the admit cards are being issued on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. You can download UGC NET Exam City Slip and NTA NET Admit Card in 4 easy steps. How? The complete process and important things related to the examination have been told further in this news.
You can understand point wise that how to download UGC NET Admit Card and Exam City Intimation Slip?
How to Download NET Exam 2022 Slip?
UGC NET Exam Slip 2022 is going to be released by NTA today on 13th September. Earlier it was to be uploaded on September 11. 4 steps to download it-
- Visit the website of NTA NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on NET Exam City Slip Link.
- New page will open. Log-in here by entering your net application number, date of birth, security code (will be displayed on the screen).
- NET exam slip will be available after login. Open it by clicking on it, check all the details and download it.
How to Download NET Admit Card?
UGC NET Exam 2022 Phase 2 Admit Card will be issued after three days i.e. on 16 September 2022. You can download NET Admit Card in these 4 steps-
- Visit the website of UGC NET, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page you will get the UGC NET Admit card link. Click it.
- Candidate login page will open. Enter your NET Application Number and Password here. Fill the captcha that appears on the screen and click on submit button.
- After login, UGC NET Hall Ticket 2022 will be displayed on the screen. Click to open it. Check every information thoroughly and then download the admit card.
In the notice issued on NTA's website nta.ac.in, it has been said that if any candidate has any problem in downloading NET admit card or exam city slip, then he can contact by calling 011-40759000. Or you can get the solution of the problem by sending an email to [email protected]
Get the more latest Education news updates