National Testing Agency (NTA) on Wednesday conducted the National Eligibility Entrance Test for admission to medical courses.neet) UG Result Released. This year more than 18 lakh candidates had registered for the NEET exam, out of which 9.93 lakh candidates were able to clear this medical entrance test. Tanishka, who hails from Rajasthan, got the first position in the NEET UG exam. Vats Ashish Batra of Delhi stood second and Rishikesh Nagabhushan of Karnataka in third place.
If we talk about the number of candidates who passed state wise, then 1.17 lakh candidates passed from Uttar Pradesh. Maharashtra was at number two, where 1.13 lakh students cleared the NEET exam. At the same time, the third place was from Rajasthan, where 82,548 candidates cleared the exam. This year exams were conducted in 497 cities in the country and 14 outside the country. Now in such a situation, the question arises that what is going to happen to those students, who gave NEET UG exam to become a doctor. But he could not clear it.
Students who could not clear the NEET exam are told that they need not be depressed. Today we will know that what can be the career option for such students. What courses can he do and how will he be associated with the field of medicine.
- B.Sc Nursing: The duration of completion of this course is four years. Once you complete the course, you can easily earn 3 to 8 lakh rupees per year.
- B. Pharma: To complete the B.Pharma course, students have to study for four years. On the other hand, if we talk about the salary received after the completion of studies, then it is 2 to 5 lakh rupees per annum.
- B.Sc Biotechnology: B.Sc Biotechnology is a three-year undergraduate course. After completing the course, candidates can earn comfortably Rs 3 to 4 lakh per year.
- B.Sc in Microbiology: B.Sc Microbiology is also a three-year undergraduate program, after which students can earn Rs 3 to 4 lakh per annum annually.
- B.Sc in Cardivascular Technology: Career is golden after doing this course of three years. The salary of the students doing this can be 3 to 5 lakh rupees annually.
- B.Sc in Nutrition: BSc in Nutrition is a three year undergraduate course. After completing the course, students can comfortably earn Rs 3 lakh per year.
- B.Sc in Genetics: After doing a three-year undergraduate course in genetics, students can earn Rs 4 to 5 lakh per annum.
- B.Sc in Biomedical: To do B.Sc Biomedical course, candidates have to study for four years. After completing the course they can earn 2 to 4 lakh rupees per year.
- B.Sc in Cyber Forensic: It takes three years to complete the B.Sc Cyber Forensics course. After doing this, the salary of the candidates can be 5 to 7 lakh rupees annually.
- Bachelors in Physiotherapy: It will take 4 years to complete this course. Candidates who complete the course can earn Rs 2 to 5 lakh per annum.
Get the more latest Education news updates