There is good news for the candidates who are looking to get recruited as Professor in Central Universities. A golden opportunity has come to become a professor in Banaras Hindu University. Actually, the Inter-University Center for Teacher Education (IUCTE) has Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has issued a notification for recruitment to the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. Eligible and interested candidates can fill their application form online by visiting the official website iucte.ac.in. The last date to apply for these posts is 30 September.
Candidates are advised that they need to send the hard copy of the application to the office of 'Senior Administrative Officer, BHU, Varanasi'. This recruitment drive is being done for 18 teaching posts of different subjects. As per the official notice, the academic score of the candidates will be considered only for short listing of interview. Candidates will be selected on these posts on the basis of performance in interview only. Detailed Notification of BHU Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Post Vacancy
What is Eligibility Criteria?
- Professor: Candidates with PhD degree, who have experience of 10 years can apply for this post.
- Associate Professor: Candidates applying for this post should have PhD degree. Also, they should have eight years of teaching experience.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should have master's degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks. Apart from this, they must have passed UGC NET or SLET exam.
How to apply?
- To apply for the posts of Professor, visit the official website of IUCTE BHU iucte.ac.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the Recruitment tab, click on it.
- Now you will have Teaching and Non Teaching options. Here you have to choose the teaching option.
- Click on the link of Apply Online.
- Fill the application form.
- Make a hard copy of the application and send it to the address mentioned in the official notification.
- How much is the application fee?
To complete the registration, candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000. Application fee can be paid online. However, SC, ST, PWD and women candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How much will be the salary?
Candidates selected for the post of Professor in BHU will be given a salary ranging from Rs 1,44,200 to Rs 2,18,200. Candidates recruited for the post of Assistant Professor will be given a salary of Rs 57,700 to 1,82,400. At the same time, the candidates selected for the post of Associate Professor will be given a salary of Rs 1,31,400 to Rs 2,17,100 per month.
Get the more latest Education news updates