Delhi Police Constable Exam: SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam 2023 is being conducted in 4 shifts from 14th November to 03rd December. The first shift of this examination which started from today has ended. Let us know how this exam was.
First of all, let us tell you that through this examination, recruitment will be done on 7,547 posts of Constable (Executive) in Delhi Police.
As per the feedback received from the candidates, the difficulty level of the exam was easy to moderate, and the number of good attempts could range between 67 to 77.
14 November 2023, Shift 1 of Delhi Police Constable Exam 2023 had 13 questions from Static GK, 4 to 5 questions from Polity. The following questions were asked from General Awareness and Current Affairs section.
– Who is the Chief Minister of Haryana?
– About Article 108 (Joint Session)
– About National Park
– About Festivals of Nagaland
– Allahuddin Khilji rule period
– About Nanami Gange Scheme
– When did the third battle of Panipat take place?
– About Article 361
-Who was given the Lok Manya Tilak 2023 Award?
-Who is known as Zinda Peer?
– When is Human Rights Day celebrated?
– Article 143 related questions
– When was the Forward Bloc established?
Let us tell you, this reasoning is considered to be the easiest and least time consuming section. A total of 25 questions were asked from this section. Whose difficulty level was easy. Below are some of the questions that were asked in the Delhi Police Constable Exam held on 14th November.
Question 1: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, ?
Question 2: ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, ______, MLNA