CUET UG 2022 News in Hindi: The dates for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG) for UG admission has been announced. The National Testing Agency released the CUET datesheet on Wednesday, June 22 itself. Along with this, NTA has issued a new notice on the official website cuet.samarth.ac.in. In this, 5 such rules have been told, which are very important for you to know. Because one mistake made in it can cost you heavily. Once again the opportunity to apply has also been given. If you are going to give CUET Exam 2022, then in this news you will get the things of your work. Read full details including CUET UG 2022 exam date, application correction, number of applications…
CUET Datesheet 2022: CUET Exam Date Schedule
The conduct of NTA CUET UG exam will start from 15th July 2022. Exams will run till 10 August 2022. The exam will be conducted for a total of 10 days. The exam will be conducted on these dates-
- 15 July 2022
- 16 July 2022
- 19 July 2022
- 20 July 2022
- 04 August 2022
- 05 August 2022
- 06 August 2022
- 07 August 2022
- 08 August 2022
- 10 August 2022
CUET Exam 2022: 86 universities, 9.50 lakh registrations
- A total of 9,50,804 registrations have been done for CUET UG 2022. However, this number will increase now, because one more chance has been given to apply. This exam will be conducted in a total of 554 cities in India and 13 cities abroad.
- Through this examination, admission will be given in Bachelor’s degree courses in 86 universities of the country. Out of these 86, 43 are central universities, 13 are state universities, 12 are deemed universities and 18 are private universities. In the applications that have been made so far, an average candidate has applied for 5 or more universities.
- This exam is being conducted in 13 languages including Hindi and English. Candidates can choose any one of these languages as per their convenience. The exam will be CBT Mode i.e. Computer Based. The test will be taken online on computer. That is, all the multiple choice questions will be asked only.
- You can choose any combination in 33 languages and 27 unique subjects. The examination will be conducted for more than 54 thousand unique subject combinations for the candidates.
CUET Form 2022 Apply: One more chance
One more chance has been given to apply for CUET UG Exam 2022. The NTA has said that ‘Since this is the only entrance test for admission to the Central University, one more last chance is being given to the students to apply on demand’. If you have not applied for CUET, then fill the form now by visiting cuet.samarth.ac.in. You have time till 11.50 pm on Friday, June 24, 2022.
CUET Application Correction: 5 Important Rules
There is also a chance to make corrections in the CUET 2022 UG Application Form. If there is any mistake in your form, then correct it now. Because after that you will not get a chance. For this, 5 important rules have been mentioned in NTA CUET UG Notification 2022, which are given here-
- Cannot modify these things- Mobile number, Email-id, Address (Permanent and Temporary).
- Correction can be done in any one of these- Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, photo, signature.
- All the mistakes can be rectified in these – Academic details of 10th and 12th, CUET exam center city (all four preferences), medium of examination i.e. language, date of birth, gender, category, disability.
- Correction Fee- If any fee is applied for correction in the application, then you will have to pay that fee. You will be able to make corrections in that category only after the fee payment.
- This is a one-time correction facility. That is, if you open the form and make corrections in any field and submit the form, then it will freeze. That is, you will not be able to improve in any other field by opening it again. So complete this process very carefully.
Get more news about on Education