CBSE CTET 2022 Application Correction: The last date for correction in the application of Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 (CTET 2022) of Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE (CBSE) is tomorrow i.e. 03 December 2022, Saturday. . Those candidates who have applied for the CTET exam can take advantage of this opportunity to make changes in their applications. They will not get this chance again after the last date is over. Corrections can be made in only a few fields in the application and this facility can be availed online only.
Make corrections from this website
For correction in the applications of CBSE CTET, the candidate has to visit the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test, whose address is – ctet.nic.in In the notice issued in this regard, the board has clearly stated that after the last date, correction in CTET application will not be allowed under any circumstances. So take advantage of this opportunity and if you want to rectify some mistake or make changes, then you have time till tomorrow.
When will be the exam
CBSE CTET exam will be conducted sometime between December 2022 to January 2023. The date is not confirmed yet. The schedule of the exam will be given on the back of the admit card, from here you can check it. Along with this, keep visiting the official website from time to time to get the latest information.
Repair applications with these easy steps
- To make corrections or changes in the application first visit the official website i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Here on the homepage, a link will be given on the very top, on which it will be written Apply for CTET Dec – 2022. Click on it.
- As soon as this is done, a new page will open on which the registered candidates should submit their details like application form, application number, password, security pin etc.
- As soon as you do this, a new window will open. This window will be CTET Application Correction Window.
- Candidates can now make any changes they want on this window.
- Make changes and when done, hit the submit button.
- At the end do not forget to take a print out of the form.
Also read: NPCIL will recruit on bumper posts
Get the more educational information