CLAT Exam 2022: The Common Law Admission Test for admission to 22 National Law Universities across the country will be held on June 19, 2022 this year. Now only 2 days are left for this national level exam. In such a situation, the candidates who have appeared in the CLAT exam this year (CLAT Exam) Those who have applied for the exam must keep some things in mind before the exam. CLAT exam is conducted for both UG and PG programmes. Here we will tell what are the things to keep in mind before appearing in the exam. First of all, the candidates who have applied for this examination must download their admit card by visiting the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
It is very important to know what are the things to keep in mind to clear the Common Law Admission Test i.e. CLAT exam. Candidates will get two hours to solve the question paper. CLAT UG Exam (CLAT UG Exam 2022) There will be 150 multiple choice questions of 150 marks. There will also be minus marking in the exam. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. In such a situation, candidates have to keep their preparation accordingly.
CLAT Exam 2022: Keep these 7 things in mind
- Make sure to take the print of the admit card. Also, check the admit card thoroughly. Before going to the exam center, keep the admit card and a photo ID proof with you.
- Solve old question papers or sample papers. This will also make your revision and practice to complete the paper within the stipulated time limit.
- Candidates appearing in the CLAT exam should have good reading skills. As soon as you get the question paper, have a look at all the questions asked in it.
- Whatever subject or topic you are studying or have studied before the exam. Keep revising it from time to time. This will not increase the burden at the last minute.
- The most important thing to prepare for the exam is our writing speed. That’s why it is important that you solve as many mock tests as possible. This will also increase your speed.
- It is important to stay focused while preparing for CLAT exam. Maintaining concentration during studies helps to remember things quickly and for a long time.
- To save your time and energy on the day of the exam, first attempt only those questions, whose answers you know very well.
Admission is available in 22 National Law Colleges
Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities for admission to various law schools in the country. Students from all over the country will participate in this. Under this, admissions are given in law graduate and post graduate courses of 22 National Law Universities of the country. To know about the top 20 law universities in the country click here.
Get more news about on Education