Notification has been issued by Central Bank of India for recruitment to various posts of Specialist Category. According to the released notification, recruitment will be done on the posts like Risk Manager, Law Officer and Data Engineer. A total of 110 posts will be recruited through this vacancy. To apply in this, candidates have to fill the application form by visiting the official website- Centralbankofindia.co.in. Sarkari Naukri Online applications are being taken for this vacancy. Before applying, check the notification available on the website.
The application process for this vacancy released by the Central Bank of India has started from 28 September 2022. Candidates have been given time till 17 October 2022 to apply in this. The examination for this vacancy will be conducted in the month of December. Follow the steps given below to apply.
How to Apply for CBI Vacancy 2022
- To apply for this vacancy, first of all go to the official website Centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the link of Whats New on the home page of the website.
- After this go to the link of Recruitment of Officers in specialist category- 2022-23 – Residual Vacancy in various streams.
- Now click on the link of Click Here for New Registration.
- The registration process will have to be completed by filling the details asked on the next page.
- After registration, candidates can fill the application form.
- After applying, take a print out of it.
Keep these dates in mind
CBI SO Online Application Start Date – 28 September 2022
Last Date for CBI SO Online Application – 17 October 2022
CBI SO Interview Date – December 2022
Release date of CBI SO Interview Admit Card – November 2022
CBI The candidates who applied for this vacancy released by the Govt. will be called for the interview round which will be held in the month of December 2022. Through this the candidates will be selected. For more details see the official notification.
The application process for these posts has been conducted in online mode. The application form will be considered complete only after paying the fee. The application fee for SC ST and PWBD candidates applying in this has been kept at Rs 175. At the same time, the application fee for all other candidates is Rs 850.
Get the more latest Education news updates