Common Admission Test (CAT 2022) The registration for the exam is going to close soon. In such a situation, candidates are told that they should apply for the CAT exam as soon as possible. The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore will close the registration for CAT exam on September 21 at 5 pm. To register to appear for the exam, candidates have to visit the official website iimcat.ac.in. This year the CAT exam is to be conducted on November 27. The exam will be conducted in three sessions. The admit card for the exam will be issued on October 7.
Candidates are told that without the admit card they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The candidates going to appear for the CAT exam will have to take the printout of the admit card and reach the center.
CAT Registration 2022 Schedule
- CAT 2022 registration begins: August 3, 2022
- Last date for CAT 2022 registration: September 21, 2022
- CAT 2022 admit card release date: October 7, 2022
- CAT 2022 exam date: November 27, 2022
What is the application fee for CAT exam?
Candidates registering for the CAT exam will also have to pay the application fee. General category candidates will have to pay Rs 2,300 as application fee. At the same time, the application fee for reserved category candidates is Rs 1,150.
How to fill CAT 2022 Application Form?
- To register for CAT exam, visit the official website iimcat.ac.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the New Candidate Registration link. Click on this link.
- Here you have to fill your personal details like name of the candidate, date of birth, email id and mobile number
- Once registered, you will have to login again through system generated IT and password.
- Now fill the application form by filling name, address, academic qualification and other information.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- At last submit the CAT application form and take a printout of it.
CAT Exam Pattern
- The CAT exam will be of two hours and will be divided into three sections.
- Section I: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Section II: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Section III: Quantitative Ability
Exactly 40 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for answering questions in each section and they will not be allowed to complete from one section to another while answering questions in one section.
Get the more latest Education news updates