CAT 2022 Exam Guidelines: IIM Bangalore will conduct the Common Admission Test i.e. CAT Exam 2022 on this Sunday. Only two days are left in the paper. In this remaining time, no preparation related to the exam can be done, but some things can definitely be kept in mind while giving the exam. With this you will be able to score well in the exam. Know the guidelines issued for the exam, dress code and dos and don’ts of the exam.
What are the Dos
- Your admit card is a – Print on 4 size paper. Also note that it will not be considered valid unless it bears your photograph or signature.
- Keep one more valid ID proof with you before leaving for the examination centre.
- Reach the center at least half an hour before the exam.
- On the admit card of CAT exam, paste the same photo as you have uploaded on the CAT application form. This makes verification easy.
- Follow all Covid protocols at the center at the time of examination.
What are the Don’ts
- Do not carry anything other than what is given in the guidelines, which may cause problems. like jewellery, eatables etc.
- Don’t carry any kind of gadgets like mobile phone, smart watch, calculator, wallet etc.
- Don’t wear any kind of jewelery .
What is the dress code
Candidates going for CAT 2022 exam have to wear full face mask. Wearing socks, plain pullovers, sweaters and cardigans without pockets are allowed in the examination hall. Do not wear footwear with thick soles and wear low heels only. Do not bring any personal items that are not allowed in the hall.
CAT exam will be held in three shifts. The first shift will be between 8.30 to 10.30, the second shift will be between 12.30 to 2.30 and the third shift will be between 4.30 to 6.30 in the evening. The paper will be divided into three sections. For detailed information on any other subject, you can visit the official website iimcat.ac.in.
Get the more educational information