Bihar Public Service Commission has released the result of Head Master recruitment examination. So the candidates who had appeared in this exam BPSC You can check the result by visiting the official website of bpsc.bih.nic.in. A total of more than 6000 posts are to be recruited through this examination. Candidates who appeared in the examination can visit the website to check further details. The written examination for this vacancy was conducted on 31 May 2022. The information about the result has been given by BPSC by issuing a notification.
The application process for this vacancy released by the Bihar Public Service Commission started on 05 March 2022. In this, the candidates were given time till 21 April 2022 to apply. The answer key of the examination conducted for this vacancy was released on 12 June 2022.
Check result like this
- To check the result, first go to the official website- bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Latest Updates on the home page of the website.
- After that go to the link of Results: Headmaster in Senior Secondary Schools Written (Objective) Competitive Examination.
- Now click on the option of Check Result.
- The PDF of the result will open.
- You can see the result by searching your roll number in it.
- Candidates take the print of the result.
Click here to check result from direct link.
Answer sheet of 87 candidates canceled
The Bihar Head Master Recruitment written exam was conducted at 25 centers in Bihar. In this, a total of 13055 candidates appeared for the exam. The answer sheets of 87 candidates who appeared in this examination were cancelled. BPSC said that their details were not filled properly on the answer sheets of these candidates.
Recruitment to these posts
According to the notification released by BPSC, a total of 6421 posts will be recruited for the posts of Head Master. According to this vacancy, 2571 posts are to be recruited for general category candidates. Apart from this, there will be recruitment on 639 posts for economically weaker ie EWS work, 1157 in EBC category, 769 posts for OBC, 192 posts in BC female category, 1027 posts for SC category and 66 posts for ST.
Get the more latest Education news updates