Bihar Public Service Commission’s Combined Competitive Examination 2022 Prelims is going to be conducted on 30 September. A day before the exam, BPSC released a notice on the official website bpsc.bih.bic.in. in this BPSC 67th Exam 2022 5 very important rules have been given. It is mandatory for the candidates who are going to give BPSC exam, it is mandatory for them to follow all these guidelines. If there is a single mistake in this, then the loss can make you cry. Official notice along with BPSC Prelims exam instructions can be seen in this news.
BPSC has informed on bpsc.bih.bic.in that candidates have been provisionally allowed to appear in Bihar 67th Preliminary Examination. The final decision on eligibility will be taken after verifying the facts filled in the application of the candidates at the time of interview. If the information is found to be wrong, then you will not be able to get the job even after passing the exam.
What are the 5 important rules of BPSC 67 Exam?
- The biggest announcement has been made regarding the timing of the examination. BPSC has said that all the candidates should reach the center 2 hours before the start of the exam. Bihar 67 Prelims exam will start from 12 noon. But the gates will be closed an hour earlier at 11 am. After that entry in the exam center will not be given.
- If the information filled in the application is found to be incorrect at any point of time, the candidate's eligibility will be cancelled. Not only this, such people will also not be able to appear in other recruitment examinations of BPSC.
- It is forbidden to carry any kind of electronic item including mobile, bluetooth, Wi-Fi, pager, smart watch, electronic pen or anything like whitener, blade, eraser in the exam center. Strict action will be taken if caught.
- It is forbidden to put any kind of line, mark or mark in the OMR sheet. If such OMR sheet is found, then action will be taken on it. It may not be evaluated at all.
- In the OMR Sheet, the question booklet series and roll number must be filled correctly at its specified place. If there is a mistake in this, your OMR sheet can also be canceled.
Issued by BPSC 67th CCE Exam Guidelines Click to read.
Get the more latest Education news updates