Union Minister Anurag Thakur and Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan have informed about the major decisions of the Central Government on Wednesday. Anurag Thakur has said that a big decision has been taken regarding education. 2.94 crores are already running under the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, now taking it forward, today the cabinet has approved the PM Shree scheme. While giving information, Dharmendra Pradhan said that under the National Education Policy, the new generation will prepare the policy of NEP. Read here the big decisions of the central government-
- In order to create a new model, the Prime Minister's School for Rising India has got approval today to develop it on the model school. To increase the quality of the school from 27360 crores to 14597 NEP will make arrangements for play schools.
- 60 standards have been set for this type of school. These will be opened in 2 blocks of each district in every region of the country. In this, arrangements will be made for the holistic development of the children even vocational education, digital library, digital lab etc.
- Under the concept of bagless school, 20 lakh students will study. Vidya Samiksha Kendra will be associated with it, which will review the performance of the school and teachers, students and everyone.
- According to the decision of the central government, 2 crore rupees will be given to the schools. This money will go directly to the school, no one will be in the middle. Where will the money gone to the school be spent, it will be decided by the school teachers, principal and collectively.
- Under the PM Gatishakti program, it has been decided to leasing long term land for cargo to promote development in the Railways. This will make better use of the overall railway land easier.
- For all the developmental activities, the difficulties faced in carrying out the works of other ministries on railway land will be a setback.
- Over 300 PM Gati Shakti Cargo Terminals will be developed in the next 5 years. It will have more than 1,25,000 employment opportunities. This will also increase the share of Railways in freight traffic.
Get the more latest Education news updates