A bumper vacancy has been issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the youth who are looking for government jobs in the bank. Through this vacancy, recruitment is to be done on the posts of Probationary Officer (PO). IBPS According to the notification issued by the P.O., a total of 6432 posts of PO will be recruited. Those candidates who have not been able to apply for this vacancy till now, they should apply as soon as possible by visiting the official website ibps.in. The application process will be closed on 22nd August 2022.
The application process for this vacancy out on the posts of PO by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going on from 2 August 2022. You can apply online in this. Let us tell you that the prelims exam for this vacancy will be conducted in the month of September or October. At the same time, the Mains exam will be conducted in November.
HOW TO APPLY?
- To apply online in this vacancy, one has to go to the official website- ibps.in.
- On coming to the official website, the option of Latest Recruitment will appear.
- On the next page go to the link of IBPS Probationary Officer / Management Trainee XII Recruitment 2022 Online Form.
- After that click on the link of Apply Online.
- Now register with the help of the asked details and mobile number.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After filling the application form, take a print out.
Click here to fill the application form directly.
In this vacancy, the application process will be considered complete only after depositing the application fee. General, OBC and EWS category candidates applying in this will have to deposit Rs 850 as application fee. Whereas the application fee for SC, ST and PH category candidates has been kept at Rs 175. Fee can be deposited in online mode. career news View here.
How many posts in which bank?
Bank of India – 535 Posts
Central Bank of India – 2500 Posts
Punjab National Bank – 500 Posts
Punjab & Sind Bank - 253 Posts
UCO Bank - 550 Posts
Union Bank of India – 2094 Posts
Qualification & Age Limit
Candidates applying for this vacancy released by IBPS should have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university. At the same time, if we talk about the age limit of the candidates, then the maximum age limit to apply for the post of Probationary Officer is 30 years. The age limit will be calculated as on August 1, 2022.
Get the more latest Education news updates