Combined Graduate Level i.e. by Staff Selection Commission SSC CGL Exam The application process has started for Through this examination, recruitment will be done in government departments under the central government. In such a situation, the candidates who want to apply in this will have to apply online by visiting the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in. This year more than 20,000 posts will be recruited through this exam.
The application process for this vacancy released by SSC has started from 17 September 2022. Candidates have been given time till 08 October 2022 to apply in this. In this, the last date for submission of fees for the candidates applying has been given till October 10, 2022.
Keep these dates in mind
- Starting date of online application - 17 September 2022
- Last date for online application - 08 October 2022
- Last date for receipt of receipt of application - 08 October 2022
- Last date to generate Offline Application Fee Challan - 08 October 2022
- Last date for submission of online application fee - 09 October 2022
- Last date for depositing fee through challan - 10 October 2022
- Tentative Date of SSC CGL Tier-I Exam – December 2022
- Tier-II exam date will be announced later.
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Application Process
- To apply, candidates have to first visit the SSC official website- ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the link of Apply.
- After this go to the link of SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Online Form 2022.
- Now click on Apply online option.
- Register first by filling the details asked on the next page.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- After applying, take the print of the application form.
Click here to apply through direct link.
SSC CGL Eligibility: Qualification & Age Limit
This exam is conducted for the job in the central government. Candidates applying for this vacancy should have graduation degree from a recognized university. At the same time, the age limit has been fixed 18 to 27 years for some posts, 18 to 30 years for some posts and 18 to 32 years for some posts. SC, ST category will be given age relaxation of 5 years and OBC will be given 3 years relaxation.
and also career news View here.
Get the more latest Education news updates