The application process for the vacancies released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board for the posts of Chief Sevika has started from today i.e. 03 August 2022. The candidates who want to apply for this vacancy, they UPSSSC You can apply by visiting the official website of upsssc.gov.in. Candidates will be selected in this vacancy through UPSSSC PET 2021 Scorecard. The notification for this vacancy issued on the posts of Head Servant was already released. The candidates who will be selected in this vacancy will be done under the UP Child Development Service.
A total of 2693 posts will be recruited through this vacancy released by UPSSSC on the posts of Chief Sevika. The notification for this vacancy was released on 05 July 2022. The application process for this has started from 03 August 2022. Candidates have been given time till 24 August 2022 to apply in this.
apply like this
- To apply in this, candidates first go to the website- upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Latest Updates on the home page of the website.
- After that go to the option of Current Recruitment.
- Now click on the link of UPSSSC Head Servant (Mukhya Sevika) Recruitment 2022.
- Register by filling the details asked on the next page.
- After registration you can fill the application form.
- Take a print out of the application.
Click here to apply through direct link.
Candidates applying for this vacancy will have to deposit Rs.25 as application fee. In this, the application process will be considered complete only after the application fee is deposited. Before applying in this, go to the website and check the notification. Fee payment will be done through SBI E Challan. career news View here.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Through this vacancy released by UPSSSC, a total of 2693 posts will be recruited through Chief Sevika. In this, there will be recruitment for 1079 posts for general category, 269 posts for economically weaker ie EWS, 727 posts for OBC, 565 posts for SC and 53 posts for ST. For more details see notification.
Get the more latest Education news updates